Quote Originally Posted by Grainy View Post
Don't know the english word, but is it okay to use "pizza paper" as releasepaper?
Release paper is coated with silicone. It's pricy, but it lasts forever, especially if you are just flattening prints.

Rather than buying a whole roll, you may be able to buy a couple of pieces from a local picture framer. One of the best things we did was get a wholesale account with a local framing supplier. You can get all of your finishing supplies at very low prices. In Georgia, a roll of the release paper is about $60 wholesale.

EDIT: Classic case of not reading the rest of the thread before replying!