I agree Octo, but what the OP has not mentioned is, in waiting for possibly a while while the white knight recovers from life saving surgery, does the OP have any other camera on hand? I believe that would dictate how one should approach the situation. If the OP has a job to do w/o a camera then he should forget this matter and buy what is needed, but if he has a LF or 35 around, he can get by, why not wait this one out? I would. I suspect the person offering this camera is legit, who would do that especially on a tight knit group like a Hassy forum, but who knows with the internet...
Last edited by zsas; 01-16-2012 at 12:15 AM. Click to view previous post history.
Reason: Type oh