To add to what I said about the 14n. I think it exemplifies what was wrong at Kodak. They invented digital photography, and were capable of making cameras with incredible color and resolution, but they always seemed to insert at least one fatal flaw in what they did to mess it up.

The 14n would have been perfect if it worked with long exposures and didn't have issues with lenses having to be set in the menu.

Leica's M9 uses a Kodak sensor and it too needs you to either set the lens in the menu, or have the lens coded with dots on the mount to tell the camera what lens settings to use. That's silly. Nikon and Canon don't require that. Of course, they can read from their AF lenses' chip what lens is used (but the 14n should have too but didn't!), but even with non-chipped lenses, like when people use adapters to put old manual lenses on new Canon digital cameras, there are no weird color effects.

The Canon stuff "Just works" and Kodak couldn't get that right. Now the company is going under because they couldn't make money on digital, and the losses are killing everything, including our beloved Kodak films, despite the films still being profitable today. I hope the films stay in production. I'll miss Tri-X.