A few years back I bought an M6 with a 35mm Summicron (non-ASPH) and loved the output. I wanted a wider option and also something with which to shoot portraits, so I got the CV 28/f1.9 Ultron and the CV 75mm/f1.8. I loved the 28mm (although it was a bit soft round the edges until about f3.5 onwards) but I couldn't get the hang of the 75mm.

Eventually, I got pi**ed off with the loading method - especially in cold weather - as I have clumsy paws, and traded the lot. Bad mistake, I really missed it.

Some years later, I had a bit of spare cash and I bought an M6TTL 0.72x with a 50mm Summicron (non ASPH) and I've added a 28mm/f2.8 Elmarit-M, 35mm/f2.8 Canon (contemporary with the Canon 7, I think, not the earlier one) and an old 9cm/f4 Elmar. They come to work with me daily, now.

However, as per the earlier poster, if I had to build a system again, I would probably go for the Leica lenses first as the major expenditure and fit them to a Voigtlander body until such point as I could afford a Leica M body. Why? Simply because I believe that the lenses make more difference than the body which, at the end of the day, is a light-proof box with a light meter in it.

Nevertheless, you have a fine piece of kit and I hope you enjoy using it for many, many years to come.