I've browsed this site for months, and I figured its time to finally sign up for an account and start posting stuff. This place is a great resource with all sorts of useful info, and I'm glad to be a part of it. I hope, as I get more familiar with what I'm doing, that I can contribute to the site as much as I've gotten from it in terms of knowledge.

One of the main reasons why I wanted to sign up is because I feel like my photography has gotten stagnant lately, and I would love to hear some thoughts on how to take my photography to the next level; whatever that may be. I feel like I always see and learn something here that I haven't thought of before. Hopefully, you guys can help me grow as I try to develop this skill

You can check out some stuff that I've shot on my blog (chenanigans.wordpress.com). I'll be posting pictures soon and asking about specific things about shooting techniques, developing, and all that fun stuff that hopefully the community can help out with. Looking forward to this.