parts and service are just about non-existent for ilford machines at this point....personally I'd steer clear of any processing machine made by them, or anything with their name on it even if the thing is brand new. they haven't made a machine in years, and they haven't made parts either. the only Ilford machine that you'd even have a chance of getting support on would be the 2 made by Kreonite. The Omnipro (ilfo rapid & b/w) and the 2240 for b/w. The rest are orphans now.....

I don't know if they can accomodate Ilfochrome, but you might want to look at Mohr processors. They're cheap and have good support. I use an Ilford machine where I work, and there's a lab next to me Colex machine on the way to replace an old kodak. At home I own a thermophot made Durst processor and a Printo. If I had to buy another machine now though, I'd go for a rebuilt Kreonite. Personally I've had it with the foreign made machines--no offense to anyone, but finding compatible parts is hard as hell in the US. Those Ilford machines? You can forget finding rollers and other parts for them outside of scavenging them off junked machines. Nobody can find parts for these machines, not even Ilford US. They don't even have anyone that can field a simple tech support phone call.