Hi all,

I am in need of a 6x9 roll film back for a 6x9 Galvin view camera. I would like to trade a 4x5 Graflex 23 roll film holder for one in the size I need. I have a standard Graflex 23 for 4x5 that will work with any modern design 4x5 and I also have one that is made for R.B. Graflex cameras (groove instead of two ridges). I'm looking for a roll film back in perfect working condition. Let me know if you have a holder to trade please. Thank you!