On the thread re Freestyle not importing this paper anymore to the US, Holmburgers suggested a company in WA called Laser Reflection who supply holography materials as a possible source for us.

The other day, I contacted Laser Reflections and spoke to Bernadette who said they can import to the US Slavich photo paper!!! Give them a call/email to discuss what you would need and they can work to get it in their routine holographic order.