Quote Originally Posted by pgtips View Post
I dont think 126 is on the form, but if you explain that its basiccally 35mm inside they will probably agree to give it a try. They seem to bee pretty good at that kind of thing. Otherwisse you could send it to somewhere like Spectrum Photographic in Plymouth, I've heard that they do odd formats.
I doubt many places can PRINT 126 film these days, but as far as getting negatives places saying they "can't process it" make me laugh a little bit. to this day, fuji intermediate cartridges for film processing are labeled "126"