yeah--the printo is a pretty neat little machine, that can be regeared easily just by adjusting the orientation of the main gear. the temp is adjustable in each tank through what they call an "energy-therm". The tanks just add onto one another, so you can piggyback the thing from about 2 tanks minimum to however many you'd need. the basic setup is two tanks, with the entry module which allows you to feed a print and close a light tight lid. the wash tanks usually are set up with just the motor, which is cheaper, but I think they recommend running two in a series for the best wash, and then it has a forced air type dryer unit as well. I have one with just two tanks and run at RA4 type speeds and use b/w paper mainly...

The only thing I don't like, is that the chemistry level in the tanks needs to be almost to the very top--you just clear maybe a millimeter over the tops of the rollers, and then you only have maybe a quarter inch to the edge of the tank, and the lid then rests on top of all this. So, if you ever-so-slightly overfill a tank, leaks can happen, and it's incovenient to remove a lid to replenish. I had mine set up for a long time, like a year and a half or something and only took it down a few months ago to go back to tray processing. I had some problems with an energy-therm getting all buggy that I never have resolved, and it drove me nuts (I think it developed a short somehow inside the housing)---but I left the machine set up and replenished it. Whenever I changed chemistry, I just drained it out--refilled the tanks with warm water and ran them for about 5 minutes--dumped this back out and refilled with fresh chemistry. It was great to just run into the darkroom, warm the machine up for about 20 minutes or so and make some prints. I have an Arkay RC100 dryer, and I used a tray with a siphon for washing. My dev & fix time was 90 seconds, and I washed for 4 and then dried in about 30 seconds or so.

the printo gets expensive though as you add on modules--it gets up there in price comparable to other tabletop machines like a fujimoto or thermophot. mohr might be another one to look at, but I don't know if they do ilfochrome or not. They do RA4, b/w and other film processes though.