I will be accepting other qualified beta testers shortly. If you are interested in being a beta tester and have either an iPhone or an iPod Touch running iOS version 4.3 or later, please PM me with the answers to these 6 questions:
1. How often would you use ExpoDev for iOS to make actual exposures? We really need to find people who don't go for too long of a stretch between shooting as it slows down the whole process of testing. I'm looking for people who can make real exposures using the app as that is far more useful for testing and more likely to turn up issues with the overall workflow. Can you expend a few hours a week or is it more likely a few hours a month?
2. Do you ever sync your iOS device with iTunes (Mac or PC) or do you use it as a stand-alone device?
3. How would you describe your overall tech level? If I asked you to do something along the lines of this, copying files to/from a device using iTunes (http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4094) would that be something you think you could follow?
4. Is your iOS device set up to access your email account? (Beta access requires email access to get the testing process set up on test devices)
5. What model & generation of iOS device do you have? Send me as many details as you have on model, generation, configuration, etc...
6. And most important, have you ever done any film testing with Plotter for Windows (or had it done via the View Camera Store's testing service)? ExpoDev for iOS does require personal film test data as produced by Plotter for Windows (ExpoDev Film Export or .xdr files). There is no built-in film test data so you will have to import your personal data before ExpoDev can be used.