This is my idea to rid the world, as well as myself, of photographers block. I know there are other threads specifically devoted to photographers block but this is more of an idea thread. If you don't think this thread is appropriate in this subforum please let me know (as I am new here).
To be clear users are encouraged to post to the list as well as your results/experiences with an entry.
Anyone may add to the list!
The rules (guide lines):
- An entry on the list must be physically possible and cannot break international - local laws (vandalism, trespassing, murder, etc.)
- An entry may be distorted, twisted or followed to any degree.
- A brief reponse is encouraged after each entry is completed or is being worked on (this may give someone else inspiration).
- The entry must be creative in some way. (A "self-portrait" must be a "self-portrait with a twist").
- An entry must be understandable -- no gibberish or random words clumped into a sentance to form an idea (I've seen people do this).
- An entry may demand specificity with regared to how it may be interpreted.
- The list is intended as an inspirational tool.
- Do not post the list on any other forum, please.
- Photograph the moon. Photograph on the moon (not literally, but think about how you can do this in your space).
- Self-portrait using more than one reflection.
- Noses and Ears.
- Objects that are flat.
- Sets of things.
- Repetition of shape.
- Using motion to create structure.
- Mixing materials that aren't usually mixed (milk and motor oil for example).
- Isolation in purpose. Concentrate on how an object interacts unlike objects.
- "from concentrate." As seen on juice contrainers (juice from concentrate).
The only way for this thread to grow in value (for everyone) is to contribute. No idea is too rediculous or absurd (within the rules).
I'm hoping this will become an endless list that one can get lost in for hours.
Let the fun begin?