Quote Originally Posted by urbantarzan View Post
Thanks a bunch guys, will report back when I get a cord with the right male "jacks" on each end and shoot something.
Those aren't jacks. They are plugs, or connectors. Jacks are mounted on the equipment and are typically female, plugs/connectors are on the ends of a wire and are typically male. "Ports" are often located in harbors, also in cylinder heads.