I've used flocked paper, it has a velvet like surface and can be put in with double faced tape. I found it at a scrap booking store. Some craft stores may have it.
It is kind of a PITA getting the old stuff out without it getting into the camera. plastic kitchen wrap covering the misc. holes will work pretty well