Quote Originally Posted by Rol_Lei Nut View Post
All I can think of is get a Leica 21-35mm and a mount conversion kit.

+
The lens is supposed to be one of the best, if not the absolute best, of its kind.

-
$$$$$$.
You have a completely manual diaphragm.
You need to change the mount (or have it changed - reversible if you want to resell later).
21mm might not be "wider than 21mm".... But then some "20mm" FLs might actually be longer (many manufacturers declare optimistic figures).
Sorry for my bad English. By "wide than 21mm" I meant 21mm is included, so 21-35mm focal length is perfectly OK for me. I sometimes heard about good reputations about the Vario-Elmar, but non-auto diaphram is kind of a problem I suppose..... But thanks anyway, the idea of adapting a Leica lens with a mount conversion kit had never occured to me before asking in here.

It seems I don't have much choice if I stick to the manual focus zooms. I believe those 19-35/3.5-4.5 from Tokina and Vivitar are both Cosina made, am I correct? And Cosina itself once made MF 19-35/3.5-4.5, but many reviews claim the sample from Cosina is somehow not as good as Tokina's. Many say it's kind of hit or miss.....