Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Bertilsson View Post
I don't know if this is the right place to do it, but I actually have one beef with the application.

Often I change agitation to every 2m or 3m, instead of every 30s or 1m. This is important to me in situations of high contrast, and I need the ability to dictate on which minute I agitate.
For example, for me HP5+ in replenished Xtol has a standard time of 11m, agitating for the first full minute, and then 10s ever 2m (i.e. at 8m, 6m, 4m, and 2m). The app instead gives me its audio warning that it's time to agitate at 9m, 7m, 5m, 3m, and 1m, which isn't what I want.

Can that be fixed?

Also, will you permit me to use degrees Fahrenheit? I haven't been able to figure out how to do that.

Other than that, it's really cool to have all film development figured out and collected in one and the same place. It's a helpful app that is well designed. I use the iPhone version, by the way.
It's possible with the just released symbian version, all the stages and agitation are fully customizable.
For example I had this agitation scheme:
Continuous agitation for the fist 30 seconds;
Agitate each 30 seconds until 2 minutes;
Agitate each minute until 10 minutes;
Agitate once per 2 minutes after 10 minutes.

It's also possible to save the same film/developer/ISO combination to favourites multiple times
with different settings, including agitation scheme.