Suzanne, I don't plan to post images of my own for a while, to avoid making any potential colleagues from feeling that they have to go for a certain look or style, but the images I have been working on are all over the place, in terms of appearance and technique. I started with a print literally pixelated by first forming an enlarged neg on a bunch of small glass plates and then printing those. That got me started. Another idea involves prints made from hand-cut LF negs which have certain subparts rearranged. Another idea -by far the hardest to pull off and I am still working on the technicals of it- involves colour sep negs in which colours have been displaced. That is a "chromatic aberration"

For some time I gathered these ideas and then I started wondering what others might do with the theme.....

As film photographers, what I think we'd like to imagine is that within every pixel is still even more detail. We tend to fret about continuity of tone, and connection of forms etc. when we think of pixels. Thats' just the literal part of it. Then there are more abstract issues...