Sorry for being so late with my comments for this round. Lots of great cards received (in no particular order):
- BlackDog: Beautifully printed and very poetic!
- markrewald: I don't mind the fogged paper effect either. Looks like a friendly dog!
- ccross: A good abstract.
- kc2edh: A very successful attempt at infrared, and a beautiful landscape.
- andrew.vartabedian: A grand landscape in a small format. Interesting combination.
- gordrob: "Rose Deer Hotel". Interesting building. Would love to visit that hotel some time.
- hoffy: Love this one! Several layers of framing, and very well printed.
- Aron: Another lovely print. Just beautiful!
- kraker: This photo made me read more about Doel. Seems absurd that one can demolish an entire village.
- Laurent: Great photo of an artist at work!
- ozphoto: Fantastic sports photo. Had to look up Australian Rules Football too.
- ndrs: These two would scare me if I met them!
- Rom: I wish I had this view on my way to work!
- Roger Thoms: I like doors. Nice photo of an interesting sample.
- labcoat: Color photo! The diner looks a little scary for some reason.
- Tim Gray: A different, and very successful, view of this famous building.
- Wayne Frederick: Looks cold and windy!