Sorry, I'm ont interested in this lens.
May be I'd rather write a "wish list" (things out of it might still interest me, but no guarantee).
Lenses for my Tachihara :
- Wide angle lenses with enough coverage and not too dim...
- - Fujinon 75 SWD/5.6, Grandagon 65 or 75 / 4.5,
- - shorter lenses which cover 4x5 (58 mm for example)
- Longer lenses with enough coverage and not needing too much bellows :
- - Fujinon C 300/8.5 or equivalent
- - 210/6.1 Xenar
- 8x10 folding camera (Tachihara, Toyo 810...)
I'm in France, so it may be easier/cheaper to stay within the EU.