Quote Originally Posted by Sirius Glass View Post
Those who obsess about proper spelling are quite often of such small minds that they cannot deal with anything else of substance.

Nothing personal, I'm jest sayin'
OK, I obsess, but in this case the spelling obsession was to confirm the spelling of a proper name - That being done the "fuddy duddy" bit I took as a joke

Also, and crucial to my posts is that I always claim, and where I have not I apologise, that my views on the work of Henson are my personal opinion based on seeing his works, I have said very little on the 2008ish portraits apart from saying, I think, that I found them verging on the innocent, I can say no more on these pix as I have never seen real prints

If I state that opinions on photographer's images are my own and not claimed as absolute I feel that is OK, but will take other views into consideration

Perhaps I should have taken my page one advice on this thread, but I am glad to see this thread running as it is a damned sight more interesting than Leitz vs Nikon arguments - I pick on that one as I started it

John