Joe,

I just stumbled across this post and although we have since exchanged emails, I just thought I'd add to the thread. I've been working in collodion for a few years now. I've incorporated the wet-plate process into my Antiquarian Processes class at Parsons School of Design with great success and my students find it more exciting than anything they've done before. I'll be conducting a 5 day workshop at the Peter's Valley Craft Center in New Jersey August 5-9. I'm also scheduling private and group workshops in my New York City studio beginning in May. Some of my recent studio work can be viewed online at PDN's photoserve.

<http://www.photosource-enhanced.com/bin/Portfolios?launch=pdn-15366>

Please feel free to contact me with any questions.

Quote Originally Posted by smieglitz
I've recently been inspired to explore wetplate collodion and have stumbled upon a workshop listing for Michael Mazzeo. I'm wondering if people would share their experience with his workshop or those run by others such as Scully and Osterman ?

Anyone else holding or participating in wetplate workshops this coming year?

I know Jason, Kerik and Calamity Jane are doing wetplate. Anyone else on the forum?

In addition to Michael Mazzeo, Sally Mann, and Robert Maxwell are there any other non-reenactors who have collodion work online?

Thanks for any info.

Joe