The most archival I have seen is FB. I recently re-shot and re-printed an old fiber print from the 30s that was cracked. It cracked before it faded!

RC isn't bad, but it seems to exhibit other weird phenomenon before fading. It seems to separate (yup, about 7 years old) and lose it's dimensionalism after a few years, this was mostly on Kodak RC Polycontrast papers. My Ilford RC Portfolio papers haven't had a single problem.

I have some Kodak Supra III prints that have already faded from about 2 years ago. Faded because it was hung on a wall in my living room. Hmmm. My living room is blacked out...no sunlight at all, but with a 25 watt picture light above it at all times. And all of my RA-4's are processed on a roller-transport processor and washed for 3-5 minutes before drying, then properly mounted and framed in aluminum frames...

I've been printing on Supra Endura. Can't wait to test the longevity of this Kodak "claim"...

Digital? Junk. I'd rather have a digital file C-printed than inkjet printed, but for some tradeshow displays that I had done on an Epson 10000, the paper has yellowed. Not ink fade, but paper failure??? Epson crap.