Quote Originally Posted by Satinsnow
Anyte,

I am sorry, I was not trying to insult you in any way...

If your not using the features on your 50, you would not be using the features on the newer manual focus models either, what exactly is it your trying to do that your 50 won't do for you?

In the world of cameras, your always going to be buying more that what you may be using, the camera companies always put more in than most of of can take out of a camera.

I am not and no one else is putting you on trial, you were the one that brought up the point, it may be better to talk about what you have and some of us that shoot this brand of camera can help you along to achieve the goals you have for it.

Your images are not the point, and to be honest with you I have no reason to see them, you have taken this the wrong way, of course I am arrogant, as another has pointed out, but if you can get over that, I might be able to help you achieve your goal with this camera.

sorry if that sounds smug, but you were the one that posted the orginal answer about buying more than you thought you needed.

Dave
Do you always selectively read or is this a special treat you reserve for people you've had little contact with?

"It is the cost of the lenses that is beyond my reach. I cannot afford the lenses and accessories that I want."

Instead of reading what I wrote you continue to insult me. You obviously are too arrogant to read the words of someone that you, for inexplicable reasons, deem beneath you.

"It is the cost of the lenses that is beyond my reach. I cannot afford the lenses and accessories that I want."

The camera does everything it needs to do but piss out a couple grand for the lens I want. Can you make my camera start pissing out money so I can buy the very expensive lens I want? If you can do that then you can be of help to me. I understand how to operate the camera. I can also program telephone and voicemail systems. I can operate and repair copiers. I can sew, knit, and crochet. I built my computer myself - I picked and assembled all the parts. I installed all the software. I can operate and repair small bindery equipment. I can even work my DVD player without assistance. And to think I didn't have a manual or training for most of the above. Perhaps now you can stop pretending my problem is that I'm an idiot.

This really can't be that hard to understand unless you are some stuck up arrogant snob that thinks money grows on trees and only the very newest of equipment has any value.

I would suggest you re-read ALL my posts and ask a host of friends to interpret their meaning before you deem to insult me further.