hi steven L

if you have just photo paper, you can make lumen prints.
loads of fun, no chemicals required at all ...

you do need emulsion though ... cyanotypes are a blast too ..
you can get a kit through the photographers formulary or bostick and sullivan
(for dichromate too )

they ship worldwide !