Hi

I don't wan't to start a rumor here, so I'll keep to facts and keep the speculations to a minimum, but:

The Fuji Neopan 1600, seemingly discontinued a long time ago and is still listed as discontinued most places, seem to be available.

I just ordered myself 50 rolls from a store in the UK and while talking to the rep there, he said that they had plenty and could easily get more as *Fuji had put it back into production -for now anyway- * as he worded it.

I have sent a query to B&H about this, to see if they know/can check or verify.
As of now anyway, the film seem to be possible to get hold of from a few places in the UK.

- I've already received 5 rolls of Fuji Neopan 1600 from the UK in another order I made last week.
The 1600 was added more or less at a fluke when I ordered a bunch of Acros and Neopan 400. I mostly thought it was an error in the web-shop, but to my surprise, 5 rolls of Neopan 1600 was in the box in the shipment, expiration date 07 2012.

I plan to use it with Spur SLD and Ilford's Microphen for the most part, but I may even try some in Tetenal Ultrafin as well, I've had really nice results with Neopan 400 in that dev.

Just wanted to inform.