Maybe it's a computer geek thing, but I've not been particularly happy with scans that other people have done with my 35mm slides. So I scan them myself. I've never been happy with the stability of prints I've printed on my inkjet printer, so I don't print at home. The ones I want printed get scanned and uploaded to a web site and I order prints from there. Easy and convenient. I don't pay shipping because I can go to the store and pick up my order when it's convenient for me to do so.

B&W prints from paper negatives I do in a completely analog fashion - they get contact printed.

Facebook/flickr/etc. are easy ways to share photos, but not the same as the scrapbooks/photo albums. My kids' mom has a picture of our daughter when she was small that she cut out and put into a scrapbook. It looks like someone made a sticker of her and stuck it in the scrapbook. Very cool.

With my side of the family it's not hard to convince them all to sit down to an analog slide show. It is hard to get all of us in the same place at the same time though. Not sure where I'm going with this, it's too late at night. It may make more sense tomorrow

ME Super