Quote Originally Posted by John cox View Post
Hello, my name is John Cox and I've been browsing threads here the past few days and was impressed by the content and quality; I hope I have something decent to contribute and I'm sure I'll learn a lot.

I've been working as a photographer for the past seventeen years from when I started covering after school activities for a local newspaper. I started out with a Polaroid land camera and currently shoot Digital, Bonica MF, and leica M/L39. My most loved film is TXP 320 (120/220) and still have some as I buy it whenever I see it. If you know of any that the owner will part with let me know. I also have a large collection of toy/box cameras from 1886-1970.

I really like working with film because of the sheer deliberation involved. Taking a picture with film forces you to slow down and pay attention to composition exposure and focus. I feel this is lacking in a lot of photography today.

I live in Orangeville Ontario but will be moving to Toronto in the near future.
Hello John, from Paul in the mountains of Western Canada.

"I really like working with film because of the sheer deliberation involved. Taking a picture with film forces you to slow down and
pay attention to composition exposure and focus. I feel this is lacking in a lot of photography today."

I really like your attitude!

Now, where is Ontario...is it anywhere near Ottawa?