The enlarger can be an expensive piece of equipment. I've had and have been using a Beseler 23CII for around 40 years now. They work and they last. But they have an inconvenient construction where the tracks for the focusing bellows extend downward and interfere with dodging and burning. Obviously not a disqualifying problem, since I've dealt with it for 40 years, but annoying. The EL-Nikkor lenses are excellent, and that Nikon enlarger would be a real temptation if you can get it at a good price and if it is in good condition.

While economy is always a factor, you should get the best enlarging lenses you can possibly afford. You quickly be disappointed with cheap lenses - you can not make a good print with them. As mentioned above, the EL-Nikkors are excellent and fairly available on the used market. Rodenstock Rodagons and Schneider Componons (or Componon-S) are also excellent. I've heard good reports about the Meopta lenses, but I have never used them.

The enlarger is the central feature of any printing darkroom. But you will quickly find that you need to consider other things as well. A good safelight is necessary. There are a lot of them out there, but there are some not so good ones as well as good ones. Ask for recommendations, and test whatever you get. Trays, big enough for the prints you make, are necessary. You can get them in sets of 3. A place and maybe equipment to wash prints is often a big problem. Think about it. And while you can do darkroom work anywhere that is dark and big enough for you, the enlarger, and 3 trays, the physical arrangement of the space should be considered.