I guess if glassless works fine for someone then go for it. A few last points on this from my perspective:

I've never really understood this "extra 4 surfaces" thing when it comes to dust. If you carefully blow the dust off the glass and negative and immediately sandwich it, dust can no longer get in there. So although initially it takes a few extra seconds, once the carrier is closed you have the same two open surfaces to attract dust, just that these are glass surfaces instead of the base and emulsion sides of the film.

AND, since the glass is typically 2-3mm thick, dust collecting on the exposed glass surfaces is further away from the emulsion in either direction than it would be if it collected on the film itself. Combine this with the fact you can use a larger lens aperture, and the dust can often be out of focus enough that it becomes less of a problem.

Also as some have suggested, particularly with 35mm, adding just a top glass goes a long way since deformation is typically upward, so that would be only two extra surfaces.