First, since this is the color forum, it is color film! Secondly, if it was slide film, I had write it, and in e6 I know that there is a wash after the blix or fixer.
What do I mean by stabilizer, possibly the stabilizer bath, the final solution that I have to put the film in. What kind is? Do not know, it's a c-41 stabilizer, that comes with the rollei digibase kit. I apologise for not being accurate in that point, but then again, the question is simple.
Thank you for the answers!