I didn't buy the aerial camera. I inherited it.

I have several spools for it and one roll of unexposed Super-XX Aerographic film, still in the sealed can, but it's dated 1949.
There is also a bag mag that's supposed to attach to the camera, somehow, but I haven't figured it out. The bag mag will have to be repaired first. There's a crack in one of the corners. Probably not a hard repair to make. It's just another thing I have to figure out how to do.

There is an observation deck at the top of a tall tower, overlooking Presque Isle Bay, toward the Peninsula. I thought I could take it up there to do my first test shots with it. If I can get it to work, I thought it might be possible to stop by the airport (I live nearby) and pop into the office at the civil aviation hangar and see if there is anybody who would like to trade a ride in an airplane for some free aerial photography. A fair trade, I'd say.

My only real problem, assuming I can get a roll of film to fit it, is how the hell do you develop the film? It's seven inches wide by 25 feet long!

I think the bag mag is probably the best way to go, anyway.