Quote Originally Posted by Photo Engineer View Post

There have been so many reorganizations there, that I just could not say what comes under the name film sensitizing division.

Thank you! I thought it was ambiguous also.

Plus, the word "FILM" can refer to either just the emulsion or the end product.
film (film)
1. a thin layer or coating.
2. a thin transparent sheet of cellulose acetate or similar material coated on one or both sides with an emulsion that is sensitive to light or radiation.--- http://medical-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/film