Argh, Disaster! Well, not disaster disaster, not like having your kids turn your prints into little boats to sail down the footpath gutter, but not far off. I went out to gather my completed & toned prints, and to my horror, found some weird stain across most of them (only 2 out of the 12 prints I made are unaffected). Crap. I can't work out where/how it happened, I did develop and fix them in batches of four, but kept them all moving & interleaving the whole process, and didn't notice any stain after they'd dried, or when they were re-soaked, bleached or toned... can't explain it, but very dissapointed I'll have to have a cuppa and think about where to go from here...