Rudeofus, You seem to have lots of Ilfochrome knowledge, so I will post here...

I am getting back into darkroom photography after nearly 30 years out of it (I now have teenage daughters who are interested in photogtaphy and I want them to know more than cell-phone snaps uploaded to facebook). I'm rather apalled and saddened at the state of the suppliers whom I used to rely on for so much in the way of papers, chemistry, and process machinery. Still, I'm perusing eBay daily as I remember one item, technique or other, and that's how my old Cibachrome experience got me here (I started with the old "Discovery Kit" with 20 sheets of 4x5 and the P12. (???) process)

Well, in addition to buying a 5L P3 (or is it P30?) chemistry kit and a bunch of paper, I bought a big roll of 35mm Micrographic film. I know it says it is extremely slow at ASA/ISO=1. I can manage that.

What I need to find out is how to process it. It says to use P5 chemistry. I have inquired at every place I could find on the Internet (Including Ilford Imaging) who had any content whatsoever about selling the film as to the availability of the P5 chemistry, to no avail.

Can I run the Micrographic CMM.F4 in P3 or P30 chemistry if I cannot get P5?

Thanks in advance for any help...I'm new to the forums here, and while I have quite a bit of darkroom experience, it's pretty stale and things have changed a lot since the 1980s, so be gentle on me, my friends...