Quote Originally Posted by wblynch View Post
If it were me I would create a 'stretcher' or rack where the film strip gets mounted all flat out. Then a set of long troughs, or tall cylindrical tanks that the stretcher would be immersed in. You could easily control the reexposure by side and light color by placing the rack on a light bar.

Although I'm sure you would have to process in darkness, it could be an assembly line type of affair. Drop in tank1 for time, pull the rack out and on to light bar 1, then on down the line.
For my printing stages I used one of those curved black duping easels it held the film nicely, protected the side i wanted protected during the re exposure etc...
One thing that is paramount in the process is making sure when you expose a layer you expose it completely without effecting the other layers. In exposing a layer completely the dye development baths will dye the film correctly however if you don't entirely expose the entire red or blue layer to completion when it comes time to doing chemical reversal of the green layer the left over silver halides in the other layers develop in the magenta dye bath and cause colour contamination (sorry Ron if you think my terminology is off) but im sure u know what I'm referring to at this step.