Okay, I've done a little better this time. I looked at an online photo of a Tachihara for reference BTW. After looking at the hardware on it, I got to thinking that the fittings look an awful lot like window hardware, expensive casement and roll-out windows, specifically. Look at some of the stuff offerred by this place:


Several pieces in there look like good matches for camera hardware. Some of the fittings don't look like anything that would be used in anything else because it is too specialized. I noticed several Indian companies which stated that they can make any piece you wany in small orders, so maybe those pieces you could get from them.