I don’t think that Omega made a glass carrier for the B22. But there’s no reason you can’t make a simple one yourself from two identical pieces of window glass. I have done so when that was the only practical solution to a negative that I couldn’t keep cool and flat enough to project sharply. The sharp edges of the glass must be deburred with a fine whetstone so that the negative won’t be scratched. Then the sides have to be painted black to prevent light spill. I’d also use a single edge razor blade to cut a window mask out of black construction paper.

You’d center the negative over the lower glass, place the mask over the top of the negative to both mask it and to space the top of the negative away from the top glass by the thickness of the paper to prevent Newton rings. Put the top glass on and carefully place the sandwich into the enlarger.

This “poor man’s glass carrier” isn’t the fastest way to work, but it will keep the negative flat. Once you’ve refined the focus, the projection shouldn’t change as you make the exposure. In this way your B-22 should be capable of making a projection identical to one from any other enlarger using the same negative and lens. In the meanwhile, I'd look for the HA glass on eBay or ask in the Classifieds here.

You’re right. The dichoric color heads run much cooler than condenser heads. To the best of my knowledge, they’re all equipped with combination IR/UV filters, usually mounted onto the side of the mixing chamber in an Omega enlarger. I believe that the Omega Dichro B lamphouse can be fitted to the B22.

The vibration issue (assuming a wood floor) shouldn’t be a problem if you hold still before and during the exposure. It also helps to keep the timer off of the enlarger table so that triggering the timer doesn't cause vibrations. If your building is along side a busy road with heavy traffic, especially truck traffic, it might be a problem. Waiting until a time when traffic is minimum can help in that case.