Quote Originally Posted by SMBooth View Post
You need to get a 240 - 120 transformer. Take them to your local electrician and show him/her your problem, they should be able to work out the VA rating for the transformer. They just may have a voltage select switch on them somewhere too if your luckly.
Mm-hm, and what's a voltage select switch? What if I get some dodgy electrician who doesn't know what he's doing and he
tells me the wrong thing? Is there only one right answer with this kind of thing, iykwim?

Utterly frustrating. Damn adhd!