Hi all, and thanks for replies so far...
Here is my 2 cents worth.

ANDREW K
Thanks for putting in the effort. I have never bee a fan of the 3d way of looking at things, although I have recently purchased a pinhole stereo camera. That's about as close as it gets for me. I did like your little pentax adventure. Those little things came with a bunch of lenses too, in a purpose built case? Another strange object from the 80's. The two portraits are quite good at this size too.

TOMALOPHICON
I use the same lens quite often and appreciates its ability to 'flatten' the image with not much effort. Your photo makes me want to take a week off work.

GED
I like this photograph, good effort. It doesn't look like your typical Tuscan image yet still retains much character. I think it is mainly due to the sense of depth you get from the diverse range of tones. Well balanced. I have some other bleach variations that I'm working on, happy to share... (and confuse). Note on the Ilford Selenium - I was trying a bunch of papers (all developed in PQ) and was surprised to find a notable colour shift after only 1 min at 1+9 dilution. And - none of the papers were Oriental. I like it though, will persist. So, side by side it is very different to KRST. On that note, anyone ever use the Adox selenium toner? It's a little like cornflakes, people constantly say they are different brands all made in the one factory. It's a lie.

OXLEYROAD
Nice to see you're using PQ. It's a stable developer and one of my faves. I like the graphic nature of this image.

HOFFY
I'm not a guru on the technicalities of colour printing so can say much here. It is a pleasant minimalist approach.

NIGE
I'm with Ged on this one - bump it 1/3rd or 1/2 a grade up. I can see though, since it's on Foma RC the blacks will probably 'dump'.
Seems you have enough in the neg to play with.

BARRIE B
Nice camera! Do you use the LF much? Forget your yellow filter, pump some more time into it.

MUNZ6869
Nice balance, but you mentioned you cropped. I do wonder if the uncropped version retained more depth?

SMBOOTH
I would love to see this on Fibre base. These trees and leaves would appear so much more delicate.

STEVER
I got two prints of yours. One matt, other gloss. Great to see another Fibre print.
Not too fond of the matt. It is not a true matt. I think only Ilford make a true matt. I much prefer the gloss. Anything that is gloss is easier to see and retains clarity. Nice photograph. I would probably add time, reduce filter, and then bleach.