Jim-search the archives. There was a fairly long thread about bellows repair materials. Recently I acquired a compndium shade which had some major gaps in the bellows. I used "Aquaseal" from a dive shop. I have not tried anything else. The great tihng about this stuff is that when it dries it is completely pliant.You need to put some black paint over it. To me this was good stuff and only $8 a tube. Good luck with your new camera!
Regards, Peter