Marco

Well I hope they get their passports.

I run a small business and put all my financials to that effort. I hope they have the will and drive to make this a reality, if they get to Toronto
I will certainly help them by introducing them to dedicated education groups that would love to promote them and get them some cash.
By the time they get here some cash, Canadian Back Bacon and some nice cool beer would probably be appreciated. Just don't plan to arrive in Feb as we are all hunkered down in our snow tents, and they would need a team of dogs to help them get through the tracks.. I have met a few Americans in my time and they may not be too bright to plan well enough ahead.

Bob

Quote Originally Posted by Marco B View Post
Hi Bob,

As far as I understood it from Anton's blog, the current construction is taking place at Ryan's house somewhere in California (also see the Californian "PHOTOP" license plate they acquired for The Photo Palace bus). Anton moved up there since they had a full mechanical workshop out there available to do the necessary work.

I don't know them personally, but donated to the project (which still can be done here), as I think it is great.

Don't know the exact route they will be following, but I guess you can always drop Anton an e-mail to figure it out or arrange something. They developed the concept just for that: teaming and meeting up with fellow analog photographers or interested people, and shooting a comprehensive series of portraits and photos throughout the entire U.S.

Marco