I agree that many of their early adopters are being treated like beta testers but, from what I have seen, they were mostly honest about this. They do say that they haven't got all the bugs worked out and, from what I have seen, they are getting better. Slowly but steadily.

I am a little put off by the price but, if the product works, I'd say it's worth it. At this point, the price is more than it should be for an "almost working" product.

However, because this is basically a crowd sourced funding project, I'm willing to give them a pass. They produce a product as well as they can, under the conditions they face and sell it for profit which is used to further future research and development. I'm okay with that as long as they are honest about it. So far, they seem to be honest about it.

I also expect to see improvement in the product. So far, they seem to be improving but, as far as I am concerned, it's not quite enough to get me to spring for some film... Yet...

I am watching and waiting. When I see enough improvement and when I have the disposable income, I do plan to buy.

Just not yet.