As stated in the site wide notice (top of the forums) all is going well. I have done a test migration the the new server and have a copy of APUG running on the new server. No apparent issues with APUG on the new server. Real site migration might be 5hrs from now or I'll wait until the morning. I'm leaning towards a morning migration as that gives me the entire day to keep an eye on things afterwards. We're close! Thanks.