Brown negs in Xtol? Odd. If it doesn't affect your flow, makes no difference. Tomorrow looks to be sunny, got a roll of 10 or so frames bulked, gonna try ISO 25 and cut the dev a bit maybe 7:45, think mine was cooked a bit, but my daughter's hair is quite light, she has blue eyes too which the ortho film had its way with (ie making them real light looking). Love that look, was expecting her skin to be more stark and harsh but it looks great, her complexion is very pink/red. This film is fun, never tried ortho. It sure looks great when photographing wood, need to find an old red barn now....

Grumpy - USPS to AU...wow that might take a bit, maybe by a week from now? Well, that will give you time to get that beaut camera nice n clean.

Mark I look forward to your results! I do need some advisement, suggestions from you all.

I just shot it quickly at lunch today with a Olympus XA quickly to see if I can get a good neg. I didn't have time to take notes, had to get back to work....can't wait till the weekend....

More scans folks!