This thread sent me to the dark remote corner of the darkroom. And son-of-a-gun, I didn't scrap it, there it is . . .

Plumbing fittings, scrap widgets ... The mount was a 1 1/2 inch pipe T with a thumbscrew to slide it over a vertical 1 1/4 inch pipe column (part of my 1960s vintage multi-format enlarger "system.") An automotive lamp driven by a filament transformer supplied the illumination.

I've no idea if there's any samples left buried here, but I know I once made some prints with it.

A home made focusing lens mount (which shows several revisions!) carried a Kodak Anastigmat 35 mm f/3.5 lens, likely a military gunsight camera relic via Edmund Scientific (I lived close enough to visit there at the time). The lens has an adjustable aperture, but some sort of dedicated non-standard markings. Now you guys have the wheels spinning -- since my Omega B-8 uses a flat plate to mount a 50 mm lens, it should be possible to make a 15 mm recessed lens cone ....

[Oh no I'm already under fire for constant diversions from the honey-do list! ]

I think my Minox B still has a film in it from circa 1975-ish. I used to dabble in slides and have a cute little Minolta projector (speaking of Minolta 16 up-thread) I used with those.

I feel an attack of Aging Adult ADD coming on . . . . .