Ok, my first question...this is actually for my brother (he is autistic and wants me to ask for him) , he is after a particular style of camera but isn't sure what brands and models use this style...
I'll try to explain the best i can....its to do with loading the film....there is a hole where you drop the film then close the cover without needing to do any fancy loading technique.
If anyone knows, please help so he can search for places to buy.
Thanks from Casey.