Yesterday, I picked up a Polaroid Land Camera model 95 in a box of old cameras from my estate sale friend. One of the struts was severely bent, to the point where the camera would no longer close. I bent it back, but its ruined as a collectors item, and probably ruined as a modified user, if that's even a possibility.

So I was thinking about it last night trying to figure out what I was going to do with it. I don't want to throw it away, so I think I'm going to re-purpose it. Because this is a camera forum, I'm not going to go into details of the re-purpose, but I do need help remaking the bellows.

I've found this and this, as well as a youtube video on how to make bellows, but these all demonstrate square bellows of equal size. (well one is showing a conical bellows.)

I need to build some to replace the black bellows on the 95, and they are large at the camera end, and smaller at the lens end.

Would this be just a series of trapezoids, reduced in size in regular increments?