I thought it was a great show this time. I agree that some of the past ones had been pretty weak, but I had a hint that this one might be better. I showed up at 10:30am and stayed an hour or so (maybe, time flies and I certainly lost track!).

I am very happy with my acquisitions this time and it was very worthwhile for me. I picked up a ton of Kodak Supra Endura color paper (at least 300 sheets of 8x10 and 11x14 unopened, then a random amount of 8x10 in several opened boxes) that is only slightly expired and was probably stored properly. Either way, it's fun to play with expired paper especially when the cost was next to nothing. I also walked out with an Eastman 2D 8x10 (with 4 film holders, a nice lens, new ground glass, excellent bellows and a big military case) for a great, nay spectacular, price. I took an 8x10 paper tube from the free pile as well as most of the people told me that I'd eventually get tired of tray developing in the pitch black .

My 10 year old daughter also walked out with two cameras (one free and one for cheap), so the bug has certainly spread!

I'm sorry I missed you Peter. I kept an eye out, so if you saw me and I was oblivious, I blame all of the stuff to look at! Mike T. was there while I was making my final decision on a camera and I left shortly thereafter (sorry about disappearing Mike )