Oh wow. So not only does one get to make colour slides, but there is also the advantage of getting some free training for some possible future carbon printing (at least in terms of making the glop). Is it necessary to follow some particular formulas, or can only simply make glop as one would for carbon printing? I guess if the latter is the case, then one would simply need to figure out how much extinction dye is neccesary to add in order to get a proper matrix.

One thing I wonder is what kind of dyes imbibe with the matrices? Pardon if my questions seem foolish. I'm getting very, very excited about this, but I lack some knowledge which I guess comes with experience. I haven't been able to do much alternative process, to be honest. Chemicals are frustratingly difficult to get a hand of in Norway - particularily "dangerous" chemicals like bichromate of potash O_o

One last thing (oh God, I hope I'm not asking too many) I remember once seeing a video on colour carbon printing by one Mr. Tod Gangler where he used some kind of rod to cover pigmented emulsion on a support sheet. It looked like one of those wired coating rods used by laboratory technicians. I would imagine that such an item would make the coating easier. What rod size would one need to get a proper cover on the support sheet?