Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas Lindan View Post
It looks like I will be able to make it to this session. My sister will be in town to care for Aged Relative, so I should be able to hang around for most of the show. Maybe I shouldn't have said that ...

Thanks for continuing to put these events on, John. They are always great fun. See ya'll on Friday.
Hey Nick! Through the years, I've heard bits and pieces about your Darkroom Automation gear, but have yet to see any in person. If you have the time, would you mind bringing with you a version of your Pyro meter? I'm a visual and hands-on kind of guy, and am looking for a way to smooth out my printing with pyro negs. Most of the time, printing is easy as pie, but there's always one or two of the bunch that look "okay" but vary wildly come printing. Either way, look forward to meeting you Friday!

@John With all this nice weather, any chance you might be bring out the BIG guns this weekend? You've already got a volunteer Sherpa for most of the 7x17 gear should you decide to use it.

P.S. Have you tried 7x17 x-ray film yet? I'll be bringing some x-ray film samples, it's pretty good stuff, and the price for 100 sheets is what you'd pay for ~3 of a brand name emulsion.